PARTIAL LISTING OF TOPICS
- Motivational Keynote and Guest Speakers
- Working Together Works: State Job Fair
- Strategies to Uncover Your Next Business Venture: Business Start Up 101
- Connect a Million Minds: Identifying and Solidifying Strategic Alliances
- Tips on Turning Your Talents Into Profits
- Strategies to Clearly Shape Your Vision
- The Basics of Building Wealth
- Business Ethics and Corporate Responsibility
- Growing Your Business From the Inside Out
- Real Talk, Real Issues, Real People, Right Now Master of Ceremonies: Yvonne Horton
- Women in High Places: Government and Executive Level Appointments Training
- Successful Leadership and Management Skills
- The Impact of Social Media: Effective Marketing Strategies, Trends & Branding to Skyrocket Your Business
- Capitalizing on Tax Credits
- Business Plan Development, Forms of Ownership and Legal Issues for Small Business
- Global Expansion and E-Commerce
- Wealth Management, Estate Planning, and Financial Literacy
- Connecting Entrepreneurs and Business Owners to Franchise and Independent Contract Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Training Programs
- Executive Leadership Training
GOALS OF THE CONNECTING WOMEN TO POWER BUSINESS CONFERENCE
- Connect entrepreneurs to decision makers and empower them with strategies, techniques, and opportunities for new alliances and future success.
- Help California taxpayers start, grow, and maintain businesses in California; expand their operations globally; and comply with the tax laws, policies, and rules.
- Teach leadership, problem solving, conflict resolution, and life management strategies and techniques.
- Introduce participants to key decision makers at the Board of Equalization, Franchise Tax Board, Internal Revenue Service, and Employment Development Department for the purpose of fostering goodwill and collaborative compliance.
To register click here>>>
SAVE THE DATE
Thursday, June 18, 2015
8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
California State University,
Loker Student Auditorium
1000 East Victoria Street
Carson, CA 90747
No Cost to Attend
Early Registration Recommended
Over 3,500 Entrepreneurs Registered Last Year
Space is Limited
Men are Welcome to Attend
For more information please click here >>> http://www.boe.ca.gov/sutax/sbf.htm