All October 16th attendees will receive priority face-to-face meetings with government and corporate buyers at our Los Angeles Regional Business Matchmaking Event on Thursday, December 13, 2012.
Who Is It For?
- Owners and managers of small companies in any industry that are anxious to grow, sell more, create jobs and sleep nights.
- Because government agencies and major corporations need everything from software to clothing.
- Because cyber crime is invading small business and you can protect your assets.
- Because there is new access to affordable capital.
- Because you can go green for profit.
- Because women, minority and veteran owned firms have more opportunities than ever before.
- Because experts from the Federal, state, county and city government, together with major corporations, will be on site to help you create new relationships and open doors.
Where and When?
168 South Los Robles Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Date: Tuesday, October 16, 2012
Time: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Registration and lunch are complimentary.
- Use this custom registration pass code to register your company: SJKRWF
- Go to www.businessmatchmaking.com/workshopla.shtml
- Click on the red “Registration” Tab