- This event has passed.
How to Estimate Start-Up Costs and Cash Flow
Feb 27 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$10
How much will it cost to start your business? It is important to know this figure so that you can plan ahead in starting your new venture.
– Steps needed to calculate start-up expenses
– Start-up cost categories
– Calculating initial costs
– Calculating the first 90 days projected monthly costs
– Conducting a break-even analysis
– Initial cash flow projection will be reviewed & presented in this hands-on session.
Please bring a hand held calculator for your convenience.