Assisting Clients in the Greater South Bay 310.225.8277
All LA SBDC workshops are currently being offered online only.
Due to the COVID-19 Safer-at-Home restrictions, all LA SBDC workshops are being rescheduled or offered online only. If you’ve registered for a workshop, please check your email or the calendar listing for the latest updates.
In this workshop you will learn how to authentically connect and create compelling messaging on Social Media to develop lasting relationships that go beyond transactional customers but a tribe of devoted followers to grow your business organically online.
Attendees will learn:
• How to choose which platform you need to have a presence on.
• When to post and how to use time saving techniques to post on multiple platforms.
• How to promote and sell to fans who love you.
• How to get your raving followers to invite more followers.
• How keywords, hashtags and free search engine optimization are vital.
• How your website, email and text campaigns can be integrated into your strategy for quantum results.
• Leave with a Social Media Strategic Plan that you can use for 2020.
All attendees will receive a copy of Deborah’s latest ebook on 5 C’s of Social Media Marketing Success.
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.