- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Effective Marketing in Time of Covid-19
Apr 20, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
In today’s new world dealing with COVID-19, and staying at home, we literally have a captive audience who is online virtually all of their waking hours.
We have to decide which of the various social media marketing & communication platforms are best for our business and that will have a return on investment & not be a time-waster.
We also have to be mindful of what is relevant during these times and stay true to our brand values while making sure our messaging takes into account the current problems of our clients to still engage them even if only online and retain their loyalty and also attract new customers.
In this informative hands-on Webinar you will discover:
• What is the Zoom, the Video and Web Conferencing platform?
• What are Do’s and Don’ts on Facebook or Instagram
• How to simultaneously Livestream
• What about newsletter and blogs how to we shift our messaging & offers
• Case studies of Do’s and Don’t in messaging
• Plus more resources to communicate with current and future customers
PLEASE NOTE: If you check in more than 5 minutes late, you will not receive credit for attending because attendance will have already been taken by one of the admin staff. The presenter is unable to go back and verify who is present.
Instructor: Deborah Deras
Oct 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm