- This event has passed.
WEBINAR Lean Business Planning
Jun 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Lean business planning is not what you think. Not a big formal plan. Not just for startups. Quick and practical tool for managing through a crisis.
It’s as quick and easy as a few simple bullet point lists lists and tables to set down milestones and metrics. Plus powerful tools to manage sales, spending, and cash flow. Make a quick dashboard for getting through a crisis.
Join this webinar as Tim Berry, founder of bplans.com and Palo Alto Software, shares the simplicity and ease of lean business planning, including:
• A simple, powerful approach to steering for any business—existing, startup or in the planning stage.
• Easy ways to stay focused, grow faster and adjust quickly to change.
• How and why to review and revise regularly to simplify and watch the important milestones.
• When to stick to the plan, when to change it, and how to tell the difference.
• What business owners need to know about forecasting sales, expenses, and cash flow, and how to manage ongoing results.
• Setting priorities for long term and managing steps in the short term.
• Quick scenarios to consider options during the crisis
• The presentation will be followed by Q & A to allow time for participation and discussion.
Instructor: Tim Berry