- This event has passed.
WEBINAR The Basics of Starting a Business
Nov 9, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Learn the fundamentals of what it takes to get your business started. We will discuss what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur and the important steps that need to be taken to begin your business.
Topics of discussion will include:
• What it takes to be an entrepreneur
• Legal requirements and different legal types including sole proprietorship (DBA), LLC and S-Corp,
• Building your team of experts, including CPA’s, Atty, Bank, Web and marketing experts, and industry mentor
• Office set-up and establishing your record-keeping and accounting systems
• Business planning and the process of writing a business plan
• Calculating your start-up costs and financing of your business.
All participants will receive a copy of the PowerPoint, Excel financial projection forms, a list of start-up legal steps and website links after the webinar.
Instructor: Charlie Lowe