- This event has passed.
WEBINAR How to Create a 2021 Social Media Content Calendar
Oct 5, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Do you struggle to come up with relevant content worth posting?
Do you want to go from “likes” to sales online?
The first thing is to develop a strategy that is going to attract your ideal client. Having a solid content calendar is highly recommended so you can accomplish this. It will result in your being organized in the scheduling of your output and increase your ability to capitalize on all the holidays, events, and sales opportunities available to you.
During this webinar you will discover:
• How to create content that sells.
• How to become aware of seasonal opportunities, holidays, and other events that will result in sales.
• How to identify some of the pain points of your ideal target clients, resulting in engagement and “shares.”
• How to curate the content you already have and be able to place it strategically.
• The 5 steps to go from “likes” to sales.
• How to create an irresistible offer that leads to more.
Instructor and business advisor, Deborah Deras, has a Bachelor’s in Marketing and a Master’s in Education, with over 16 years experience as an entrepreneur. She works with clients to help them identify their target market and create a social media strategy, set up platforms, identify keywords using Google keyword planner, and help develop an editorial calendar and other strategic marketing guidelines.
Instructor: Deborah Deras
Aug 24 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Aug 31 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm