- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Lean Business Planning
Oct 22, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Lean business planning is not what you think. Not a big formal plan. Not just for startups. Quick and practical tool for managing through a crisis.
It’s as quick and easy as a few simple bullet point lists lists and tables to set down milestones and metrics. Plus powerful tools to manage sales, spending, and cash flow. Make a quick dashboard for getting through a crisis.
Join this webinar as Tim Berry, founder of bplans.com and Palo Alto Software, shares the simplicity and ease of lean business planning, including:
· A simple, powerful approach to steering for any business—existing, startup or in the planning stage.
· Easy ways to stay focused, grow faster and adjust quickly to change.
· How and why to review and revise regularly to simplify and watch the important milestones.
· When to stick to the plan, when to change it, and how to tell the difference.
· What business owners need to know about forecasting sales, expenses, and cash flow, and how to manage ongoing results.
· Setting priorities for long term and managing steps in the short term.
· Quick scenarios to consider options during the crisis
· The presentation will be followed by Q & A to allow time for participation and discussion.
PLEASE NOTE: If you check in more than 5 minutes late, you will not receive credit for attending because attendance will have already been taken by one of the admin staff. The presenter is unable to go back and verify who is present.
Instructor: Tim Berry