WEBINAR Podcast at Home
Aug 17 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
Now, more than ever during Covid19 and with Curfews to stay top of mind with our potential clients and customers. People are home burned out on the news looking for information to consume that will help them grow personally and professionally.
If we can create a Podcast that will impact the lives of our target market by solving their pain or problem we can expand our reach, build our brand and ultimately increase the sales of our products and services.
According to Edison Research, online radio including podcasts has grown 61% in the past ten years and NPR data reported in the last two years has risen from 3.5 to 5.4 million listeners. It is expected to continue to skyrocket.
As entrepreneurs, we can strategically use our PODCASTS as a way to position our brands and build rapport with prospects to convert more sales.
Deborah Deras, The Social Media Goddess, Professional Speaker, Author, and creator of the Be A Paid Speaker Now Podcast, has produced over 64 episodes which have led to coaching, speaking, and training gigs.
She will share with you how she started her podcast from scratch and how you can too, all from the comfort of your own home with minimal costs with a great potential for revenue from multiple sources.
• Why Podcasting is a great tool to grow your brand recognition
• What equipment do you need to host it at home
• What are the steps to go from concept to actually podcasting
• Who will host your podcast
• How do you edit the podcast
• How will you distribute it
• How to schedule guests
• How to make money from affiliate marketing
• How to get sponsors for your podcast
• How to sell your programs, products, and services via your podcast
• And so many more tips
• Plus time to answer your specific questions
Instructor: Deborah Deras
Aug 3 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm